Full Registration: $375 DC's Over 70: $75 Ethics Only: $150 Chiropractic Assistants: $150
Online Registration is Closed.
Onsite registration begins on Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 2pm in Expo Hall B of the Moody Gardens Hotel Convention Center.
Schedule and speakers
• Adjusting Gems for the Pelvis and Lower Extremities (Sponsored by Foot Levelers)
with Dr. William M. Austin
• What Patients Expect and How You Can Capitalize on These to Build Your Practice (Sponsored by
ChiroSecure) with Dr. Stuart Hoffman
• Ethics, Risk and Documentation with Michele Quattlebaum, Esq.
• NEW Government Compliance and Cybersecurity Solutions - Who Is Getting Audited via
HIPAA and OIG and How They Get Caught (Sponsored by HIPAA Compliance Services)
with Dr. Ty Talcott
• Foundations of Women's Health and Pelvic Muscle Dysfunction (Sponsored by Structure and
Function) with Tonya Bunner, PT, DPT, OCS, WCS, BCB-PMD
7 Hope Blvd, Galveston, TX 77554
Room rates are 189.00 per night, plus tax.
The Group ID: Texas Chiropractic College
Group Code: TCC 19
Book online now or call 888.388.8484 and ask for the Texas Chiropractic College Room Block.
DEADLINE TO BOOK HOTEL: JUNE 25, 2019
exhibitors and sponsors
Contact Michelle Ruiz at email@example.com or 281.998.6062 for additional information.
All cancellations and requests for refunds must be submitted to the Texas Chiropractic College Postgraduate Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received by June 26, 2018 receive a refund minus a $75 early cancellation fee. Cancellations received after that date will receive a refund minus a $125 late cancellation fee.
No refunds will be given as of July 1, 2019. Weather-related refunds will not be granted.
States Applied To:
AR, FL, GA, KS, LA, NH, NV, OK, TX, TN, NM, PA