Resources & Professional Opportunities
ALL NEW TXCHIROCLASSIFIEDS:
- Resources and Professional Opportunities are listed as a service to the chiropractic community.
- The ad will run for 30 days.
- Submitted classified advertisements must first be approved before they are posted.
- Approval is granted at the discretion of the Texas Chiropractic College.
- The editor reserves the right to edit all copy as necessary.
TO SUBMIT AN AD ONLINE
1. Visit www.TxChiro.edu/classifieds.html to submit an online classified advertisement.
2. Create an account to become a registered Texas Chiropractic College Classifieds user.
3. Verify your email address.
4. Fill out the form located on the page.
5. Ensure that you go through Steps 1-5.
6. Do Not skip any steps, or leave anything blank. Especially the LOCATION.
7. Do Not attempt to embed any HTML or Coding into an Ad. It is NOT supported.
All charges made by the Texas Chiropractic College are strictly for processing, and are not for profit.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Elise Featherly at 281.998.6007 or by email to email@example.com
TCC does not in any way endorse, or is liable for, any advertisement listed here. Information provided comes from a variety of sources looking to market their products or services.
CHIROPRACTIC RESOURCES & HELPFUL LINKS:
- Academic Careers Online
- Chiropractic Density Maps
- Chiropractic Economics Classifieds
- Chiropractor Job Finder.com
- Chiropractic Online Today
- Chiroweb.com Classifieds
- NCMIC Chiropractic Positions and Practices
- Planet Chiropractic
- Texas Chiropractic Association Classifieds
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. Small Business Administration