New Student Orientation
Congratulations on your choice to attend TCC! We are very excited to have you join us on campus. New Student Orientation will be a one-day workshop that is designed to provide you with the tools necessary for your success in the DC program.
Below are several documents that you need to download, print, complete and bring with you to orientation. If you have any questions about the forms or orientation, please call Student Services at 281-998-6062.
• Moody Health Center Clinic Intake Form *
• Student Request and Authorization for Direct Deposit *
• Photographic Consent and Release *
• Student American Chiropractic Association Application *
(only complete the personal information)
• Parking Permit Application Online *
• Advanced Academic Training Student Learning Guide
• Advanced Academic Training Manual
• Fall 2015 Orientation Schedule
• Alumni Mentor Program Flyer
• Alumni Mentor Program Application *
• Texas Chiropractic College Campus Map
• Request for Reasonable Academic Accommodations **
* You need to print, complete, and bring these forms with you to NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION
** If you need to request academic accommodations,
please complete this form and submit A.S.A.P.