Doctor of Chiropractic Application for Admission
To begin the application process:
- Open and save the Doctor of Chiropractic admission application PDF to your computer.
- Open the file in Adobe Reader 8 (or higher) or Adobe Acrobat, complete the application and save.
- Email the completed application as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that you could lose all of your data if you fill out the application in your browser instead of first saving to your computer.
(The PDF is a fillable form, and the information can be saved when used with Adobe Reader 8 or higher.)
In addition to the application for admission, applicants must also submit:
- A 2-3 page personal essay (12-point font, double-spaced and 1-inch margins) on why you’ve chosen a chiropractic career and TCC specifically.
- Two letters of recommendation using this form. One of the recommendations should be from a Doctor of Chiropractic and one should be from a professor or instructor that knows the applicant.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended.
- Meningitis immunization records or a waiver of conscience (per Texas State Law)
PLEASE NOTE: There is an application fee of $50. The DC admission application requires the confirmation number from PayTrace, verifying payment of the application fee. If you prefer to pay via check or money order, please contact the Admission Office at email@example.com, 1-800-468-6839 or 281-998-6003. Select "Add to Cart" below to pay online.
Applications will be classified as "Incomplete" until the Admission office receives:
- Application for Admission
- Personal essay
- Letters of Recommendation
- Official transcripts
- Application fees
International students have additional application requirements.