The TCC Career Resource Center, housed in the Institutional Advancement suite of the William Harris Administration Building is a service to students and alumni to better prepare them for the leap from student to practicing clinician. With many chiropractic resources and helpful and knowledgeable staff, the CRC is here as a resource to you!
Don't wait until trimester 8 to come see us. Click here to learn how the Career Resource Center can help you today!
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/TXChiroCRC
Career Center Resources:
Resources & Professional Opportunities
- Visit www.txchiro.edu/ads to view the Resources & Professional Opportunities classified listings.
- You will find listings under Chiropractors wanted, Chiropractors Seeking Job Opportunities, Practices For Sale or Space for Lease, Equipment For Sale, International Opportunities and more.
TCC Doc Find
- Visit http://docfind.txchiro.edu to locate the searchable database offered to patients who are looking for a chiropractor in their area.
- Make it easier for new patients to find you.
- Tell them about your practice and treatment methods.
- Direct them to your business website.
- Explain what's unique about your services.
- Free to TCC Alumni.
- If you would like to be listed in the TCC Doc Find, please fill out this form and return it to Luis Rivas at LRivas@txchiro.edu or fax 281-991-4981.
Career Center Quick Links
- These resources have been compiled from various Chiropractic sources, publications and classified listings. These links enable you to quickly access helpful career development information.
TCC Career Fairs
TCC Scholarship Opportunities
- Scholarships are made available by a variety of sources, each with its own criteria and deadline. Some scholarships may only be available when funding for a particular year has been provided. Reminders about TCC sponsored scholarship deadlines are sent via Edvance360.
Career Development Center Features
- Locus- Chiropractic Location Specialists software with very detailed demographics to all U.S. cities.
- Online resume builder.
- NCMIC "Starting into Practice" resources.
- Computer center with links to various classified listings, business development aids, practice management solutions and chiropractic publications.
- Permanently located in the Institutional Advancement Suite of the Harris Administration Building on the TCC Campus.
- Knowledgeable staff available for questions and help.
Career Development Center Offers
- Presentations by expert guests
- Workshops on how to create, plan and finance a practice
- Job Fairs and Chiropractic Resources
- Best practice demonstrations
TCC does not in any way endorse, or is liable for, any of the content listed. Information provided comes from a variety of sources seeking to market their product or service.
For questions, comments or to suggest content to be listed on our web page, contact Luis Rivas at 281-998-6060 or email LRivas@txchiro.edu.