Alumni Admission Ambassador Program
The objective of the Alumni Ambassador Program is to have a number of field chiropractors that have graduated from Texas Chiropractic College act as liaisons with their local high schools, colleges, and other organizations.
With a growing trend towards wellness practices, the impeccable safety record and the health care benefits that chiropractic care has to offer, there has never been a better time to be a chiropractor.
As Texas Chiropractic College graduates you have an interest in increasing the market share of chiropractic and having the public served with the best care from the best chiropractors. It is vital that prospective students know that chiropractic is the profession to lead the wellness revolution and that the Texas Chiropractic College is a widely respected institution.
Benefits to this program include:
- Increase your practice exposure
- Enhance personal and professional visibility in your community
- Let prospective students job shadow you, through our Alumni Mentors Program, at your practice and learn if a chiropractic career—and Texas Chiropractic College—is right for them
- Explain the benefits of a Texas Chiropractic College education to interested students using materials supplied by the Alumni Office
- Ensure the continued growth and success of chiropractic
- Keep the Texas Chiropractic College filled with the best, brightest and most inspired students
- Provide an opportunity to give back to the College and to guide the future of an interested student
- Host an open house for prospective students. We’ll help with the planning, invitations and admissions materials
- Represent Texas Chiropractic College at career fairs held at local high schools and colleges. We give you the materials you need and take care of registration
- Each graduate who participates in this program will be sent an information and materials package by the College to take when they meet with the career counselor of their local high school or college.
The information pack includes:
- College information brochures
- A short PowerPoint presentation about chiropractic and Texas Chiropractic College (can be used in the office or at a school careers event)
- A forwarding letter for the school careers counselor
Please fill out the Alumni Admission Ambassador Program Registration form to begin your application process.
To receive complimentary recruiting materials, contact the Alumni Office
at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.822-2586, or GGreenwade@txchiro.edu, 281.998.6070.