At a Glance
Pasadena, Texas (pop. 149,000) 15 minutes southeast of downtown Houston and approximately 40 miles from Galveston. Easily accessible by Interstate 45 and 10, as well as Sam Houston Toll Way. (Directions)
Approximately 300 students from 23 states, 1 territory, and 4 foreign countries.
Non-profit, professional college offering the Doctor of Chiropractic and Bachelor of Science in Human Biology degrees.
Trimester system - 10 trimesters (3 1/3 years) are required for graduation. Academic year begins with the Fall trimester, in September. Spring trimester - January; Summer trimester - May.
- Moody Health Center
- Student Clinic
- Mae Hilty Memorial Library
- Learning Resource Center
- James M. Russell Education Center
- William M. Harris Administration Building
- Turley Anatomical Building
- Guy & Esther Ligon Laboratory Building (housing Micro Lab, Adjusting, and X-Ray Physics and Positioning)
- Student Outdoor Activity Center (utilized as a fair-weather study area by students and for parties and special school activities)
- The Smith Building (housing Radiology and x-ray positioning)
Minimum 90 credit hours applicable to a Bachelor's Degree Cumulative GPA for all CCE-required courses of at least 2.6 on a scale of 4.0 See Doctor of Chiropractic Degree Admissions Requirements for more details.
- Loans - Federal Stafford Loan, PLUS Loan, VA Benefits, Alternative Loans, (contact the Financial Aid office of a complete list).
- Grants - Texas Equalization Grant
- Employment - Federal College Work-Study
- Hospital rotations and preceptorship programs for intern
- Postgraduate Studies offers online learning and in-person classroom opportunities
- Student Body Association
- Student American Chiropractic Association
- Student American Black Chiropractic Association
- Student Texas Chiropractic Association
- Student Chiropractic Association of Louisiana
- Chiropractic Student Adjusting Club
- Council on Sports Injuries
- Omega Psi
Additional student organizations may also be available. For more information, contact the Student Services Office.