TCC Mission Statement
Our mission is to promote excellence in the education of practice-ready doctors of chiropractic who are focused on evidence-informed, patient-centered care; seek new knowledge through scholarship and research; and engage our communities through ongoing service.
-- Approved by Board of Regents, July 19, 2014
To be recognized for excellence in education, patient-centered chiropractic care and scholarly activity that produces ethical and successful graduates who are prepared to improve the health of society.
Strategic Guiding Principles
- An emphasis on patient-centered care
- A balanced curriculum of chiropractic principles and evidence-informed approaches to health care
- Value the importance of scholarly activity
- Inter-professional collaboration
- Professional responsibility and collaboration