Students seeking advanced standing must have:
- 1. Successfully completed course in a health care professional doctoral program (i.e. medical, dental, veterinary, osteopathic) at an accredited facility for higher education.
- 2. Only courses with grade of "C" or better can be considered for advanced standing credit.
- 3. Courses used to meet admission requirements cannot be used to meet graduation requirements.
Credit for courses to be considered for advanced standing must be documented by official transcript. Forms for advanced standing application are available through the Registrar's Office and must be completed during the first trimester of study. The appropriate fees must accompany requests for advanced standing. These fees are:
- $50.00 for one (1) course
- $100.00 for two (2) or more courses