Doctor of Chiropractic Application for Admission
To begin the application process:
- 1. Open and save the Doctor of Chiropractic admission application PDF to your computer.
- 2. Open the file in Adobe Reader 8 (or higher) or Adobe Acrobat, complete the application and save.
- 3. Email the completed application as an attachment to email@example.com
Please note that you could lose all of your data if you fill out the application in your browser instead of first saving to your computer.
(The PDF is a fillable form, and the information can be saved when used with Adobe Reader 8 or higher.)
In addition to the application for admission, applicants must also submit:
- 1. A 2-3 page personal essay (12-point font, double-spaced and 1-inch margins) on why you’ve chosen a chiropractic career and TCC specifically.
- 2. One letter of recommendation using this form. The recommendation should be from a Doctor of Chiropractic.
- 3. Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended.
- 4. Meningitis immunization records or a waiver of conscience (per Texas State Law)
PLEASE NOTE: There is a non-refundable application fee of $50. The DC admission application requires the confirmation number from PayTrace, verifying payment of the application fee. If you prefer to pay via check or money order, please contact the Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-800-468-6839 or 281-998-6003. Select "Add to Cart" below to pay online.
Applications will be classified as "Incomplete" until the Admission office receives:
- 1. Application for Admission
- 2. Personal essay
- 3. Letter of Recommendation
- 4. Official transcripts
- 5. Application fees
International students have additional application requirements.