TCC Admission Checklist
Application Procedures for Admission to Texas Chiropractic College
Texas Chiropractic College's academic year consists of three terms or trimesters (fall, spring and summer) with classes beginning each trimester in September, January and May. Students may apply to any of these terms, however, the bulk of the students apply to the fall term.
Admission Requirements and Process
Texas Chiropractic College uses 'rolling admissions' whereby, students are processed for admissions on an individual basis for any trimester. Traditionally, it is preferred that students have a minimum of 90 credit hours with a 3.0 grade point average, showing a proficiency in life and physical sciences. Students, who may be marginal in any of these areas, are encouraged to contact the Office of Admission to discuss their specific situation. Arrangements for a personal interview may be made by contacting the Office of Admission by telephone at 1-800-468-6839 or 281-998-6007; or electronically at email@example.com.
Students interested in attending Texas Chiropractic College must submit the following:
- Complete application for admission online and email completed file to firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, applicants may complete and mail to:
Office of Admission
Texas Chiropractic College
5912 Spencer Highway
Pasadena, Texas 77505
- Submit a non-refundable application fee of $50.
- Have official transcripts of all colleges or universities attended, sent directly to the Office of Admission.
- Submit one letter of Recommendation on the required form. The one recommendation should be from a Doctor of Chiropractic that knows the applicant.
- Complete a personal essay (12-point font, double-spaced and 1-inch margins) on why you would like to become a Doctor of Chiropractic and why you would like to attend TCC.
- Meningitis immunization records or a waiver of conscience (per Texas State Law)
- Students transferring from another chiropractic college must have a minimum 2.0 cumulative grade point average; submit proof of being in good academic standing (see transfer form) and/or eligibility to return and a non-refundable $50 fee towards their credit evaluation.
In addition to the above requirements, students from countries other than the United States are required to:
- Have transcripts of course work completed at international colleges or universities, submitted through a U.S. Department of Education approved evaluation service.
- Show evidence of financial resources sufficient to complete at least one full year at Texas Chiropractic College (see TCC's Tuition & Fees).
- Show evidence of English proficiency in reading and writing. The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is recommended.
For more information, please contact the Office of Admission at (800) 468-6839 or admissions@txchiro,,edu.