Steps to Apply Online
At Texas Chiropractic College, the Power of Healing begins before you’ve even enrolled. When you apply for admission to TCC, you will be personally guided through the process by a seasoned and caring admissions professional who will have your best interests at heart.
Please note that the $100.00 tuition deposit is non-refundable.
Steps for Applying
The following materials are to be submitted in order to be considered for admission into TCC’s DC program:
- A completed application for admission (incomplete applications will not be processed; write “N/A” where not applicable)
- A $50 application fee (non-refundable)
- Your official transcripts mailed directly from ALL colleges/universities you’ve attended
- One recommendation form mailed to TCC’s Admissions Office directly from your DC reference
- A two- to three-page personal essay (12-point font, double-spaced and 1-inch margins) on why you’ve chosen a chiropractic career and why you want to attend TCC specifically
- Meningitis immunization records or a waiver of conscience (per Texas State Law)
In addition, you may be required to participate in an admissions interview, to be completed during the term immediately preceding your date of matriculation.
In addition to completing the steps above, all international applicants to TCC must:
- Submit your foreign college and university transcripts. These must be sent to a U.S. Department of Education approved evaluation service.*
- Submit a course-by-course evaluation of all such work directly from the service following its analysis of official documents.
- Submit proof of financial resources sufficient to complete at least one full year at TCC.
- Submit your official score report from either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) if not a native English speaker.
*International applicants should contact TCC’s Admissions Office for a list of approved evaluation services.
In addition to completing the steps above, all transfer applicants to TCC must submit a completed TCC transfer form, and have a cumulative DC GPA of 2.0.
Important Notes for All Applicants
It is recommended that all applicants to TCC ensure that their application is submitted at least six months prior to the enrollment term (please review the "Levels of Acceptance"). Additionally:
- Course work in progress must be completed prior to enrollment and official transcripts received by the Admissions Office.
- Any misrepresentation or omission of facts discovered in the application and transcript evaluation process may result in rejection of the application or termination of enrollment at any time.
- Students who have admission files over a year old will be required to reapply for admission.
- Students who have deferred their admission file three times will be required to reapply.