TCC Legacy Scholarship
This scholarship is offered to incoming students whose immediate family member - parent, grandparent, sibling or child is an alumnus of Texas Chiropractic College.
- $1,000 for the first trimester
- Awarded to all matriculating students who meet the application deadline and fulfill the eligibility requirements.
- Incoming student who has submitted an application for admission
- Immediate family member who is a Texas Chiropractic College alumnus is limited to student’s parent, grandparent, sibling or child*
- Must be enrolled full time during the first trimester
*Only one scholarship is awarded even though a student may have more than one family member who is an alumnus. If two (or more) students share the same family member, each student may receive a scholarship.
Students are not eligible to receive a combination of scholarships and/or tuition remission benefits totaling more than 100% of the cost of their tuition.
- Submit a Doctor of Chiropractic admission application (if you have not done so already)
- Your eligibility will be reviewed after you have submitted an application for admission.
A letter of award will be sent by the Scholarship Committee and Office of Admission upon final confirmation of eligibility.
For more information, Contact the Texas Chiropractic College Office of Admission at 281.998.6007, 1.800.468.6839 or email@example.com.